How I treat people: Principles to follow
- Always be honest! Only tell the truth.
- Treat everyone equally.
- Respect the freedom of another person and do not impose your opinions. Be thankful if someone helps. Their help is not an obligation, but a gift.
- Ignore irrelevant nuances and do not waste time on a toxic relationship.
- Recognize and understand your mistakes. No one is perfect.
- Ignore what others think about you. This can be one of your most important achievements.
- There is no point in living only for yourself. You truly live only if you help others.
- Provide good memories for every new person you meet.